Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. The following information is for educational purposes, which covers an array of educational topics. Please note that many of the topics and procedures discussed are beyond the scope of practice of a Chiropodist. Your Chiropodist would be happly to help direct you to the appropriate practitioner as necessary.
We strongly encourage everyone to also consult their family physician regarding all health (including foot care) needs to ensure comprehensive care.
For a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.